JP Guru Website Policy
Website usage terms and conditions
If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by this policy which governs the JP Guru relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘JP Guru’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’, ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
JP Guru may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you agree with any changes. This policy is effective from 07 Dec 2018.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only and does not contain legal advice. It is subject to change without notice.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
· Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of South Australia.
This website and its content are copyright of JP Guru - © JP Guru 2018, all rights reserved. Some content may be the copyright of third parties where JP Guru has paid a royalty fee for the use.
You may not, except with our express written permission, reproduce, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or another form of electronic retrieval system.
Applicability of online Materials and Products
Unless otherwise specified the Products and Materials published on our Website are presented solely for your private, personal and non-commercial use.
We have used reasonable endeavours to ensure that our Website complies with Australian law. However, we make no representations that the materials on our Website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside of Australia.
We sell and ship Products only within Australia. We will not make deliveries outside of Australia.
We accept no liability, to the extent permitted by applicable law, for any costs, losses or damages resulting from or related to the purchase or attempted purchase of the Products by persons in jurisdictions outside of Australia or who are nominees of or trustees for citizens, residents or nationals of other countries.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
· contact information including email address
· other information relevant to evaluation surveys, assessments
· any information you enter into your profile or forms you may complete
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, and for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping.
· We may use the information to improve our products and services.
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you to advise you of changes to the site and matters relating to authorised witnesses. We contact you by email.
· We may use the information to customise the website according to your preferences.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. A $20 fee for this service will be payable to cover our costs. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact JP Guru.
If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.